On 10/28/07, Carl Witty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sage 2.8.10 has been released.  Download from
> http://sagemath.org/download.html or upgrade with "sage -upgrade", as
> usual.
>
> This release includes updated spkg's prepared by Robert Bradshaw and
> Carl Witty, and patches created by Carl Witty, William Stein, Jaap
> Spies, Joel Mohler, Robert Miller, David Joyner, Mike Hansen, Jason
> Grout, Craig Citro, Nils Bruin, Robert Bradshaw, Martin Albrecht, and
> Michael Abshoff (listed in REVERSE alphabetical order, so that I get
> to be FIRST.  Hah!  Take that, Mr. Abshoff and Mr. Albrecht!)

There is also a nice list of changes and tickets here:

http://sagemath.org/announce/sage-2.8.10.txt

This is also the second release that I did almost none of the work on,
which is a great thing :-)

Michael Abshoff will be the release manager for the next release (2.8.11),
which is due out on Friday.

 -- William