Dear Sage Supporters,

As nobody continued to pay attention to the question I asked in sept 3
about how I want to change the field basis "permanently", I am using
john Cremona's idea to ask my question in another way, in hope to
attract more attention:

Suppose k is a field. Let define ring k[x]. I extend this ring by
adding variable 't' and taking quotient by polynomial 't^4 + t^3 + t^2
+ t + 1'. So, I have the ring k[x][t]/(t^4 + t^3 + t^2 + t + 1) which
is a free module over k[x]. But again sage use default basis (1, t,
t^2, t^3) to represent this ring over k[x]:

sage: k = GF(2);
sage: R = k['x']; x = R.gen()
sage: S = R['t']; t = S.gen()
sage: SBar = S.quotient(t^4 + t^3 + t^2 + t + 1, 'a'); a = SBar.gen()
sage: print x*a^4
x*a^3 + x*a^2 + x*a + x

How can I change this basis to normal basis, so I get:

sage: print x*a^4
x*a^4

Thank you very much for your attention.
Ahmad