Dear team,

> > Definitely i'm going to inform Singular. Concerning trac ticket: How
> > to do so?
>
> You have to ask William Stein for a login and password
> tohttp://sagetrac.org/sage_trac/

Sorry for answering so late. The ticket is
http://sagetrac.org/sage_trac/ticket/1300

Meanwhile i have modified the functions pmat (inout.lib) in Singular's
cvs repository. It seems to me it is a reasonable solution of the
problem 'truncate the output of matrix entries so that the shape of
the matrix is visible on screen but the user is not confused by
cryptic output', and G.-M. Greuel said it is ok like that.
So i think pmat provides a means to remove the buglet.

Yours
      Simon