> Hi Georg,
>
> thanks for your interest in SAGE. If you want, you can help SAGE
> become part of Debian here:
>
> http://wiki.sagemath.org/DebianSAGE
>
> it's a lot of work and we always need more people. :)
>
> Ondrej

Hi Ondrej,
I'm definitely prepared and encouraged to contribute concerning the
first point in your todo list: Wait a year or so until......:-))
but jokes aside, as mentioned above i'm new to sage and right now i
cannot say where how when and how much i want to contribute, in
January i'm starting a doctoral thesis (phd) on the institute of
financial and actuarial mathematics at the vienna university of
technology and we have no yet a certain idea and probably it will not
have much to do with CA-Systems, but anyway i'm personally interested,
also in sympy and have some ideas on my own too, i just have to check
out the next months how much time my phd and other activities will
leave me to contribute somehow,
but i'm definitely available from now on to perform test on my Debian
Etch system (athlon, 1400Mhz) concerning DebinSAGE if needed,
thanks and greetings to Prag,
Georg