Browsing my sage/notebook folders, I found a lot of documents in
Trash. Along with my own worksheets, there were some others', perhaps
leaved by developers.
While it was  a luck to found a tutorial chapter there (which lead me
to very important knowledge), I tried to empty the trash.
BTW, there's no way to just "delete forever" only to "archive".

But, when I archived all trash content, it hangs... Closed Firefox,
VMware Player, reboot - everything was to-o-o-oo slow and buggy,
almost any loading of saved file caused an error.

I ended up deleting all sage files and unpacking them again from
distribution ZIP. Now everything is fast again.