Hello,

Sage has an faq at

  http://wiki.sagemath.org/faq

It is a rather young wiki page (first real content 2 weeks ago), but
it has been growing rapidly due to the influx of more users because of
all the recent publicity. I have been trying to add every interesting
question that I see on sage-newbie, sage-support and sage-devel, but
my other Sage duties often get in the way.

So here is your chance to contribute to Sage. This job doesn't require
much knowledge about Sage, just some people to spot interesting
questions and add them to the page. All you need is to register
yourself in the wiki and you are ready to go. Here are a couple things
that should be done:

 * Add content as it comes up :)
 * Give the FAQ more structure, i.e. add sections about general
issues, notebook issues, installation issues, OSX specific issues, you
get the idea
 * Figure out a way to get the faq into the main documentation in an
automated way. This  is more advanced, but should be done sooner
rather than later.

If anybody sees a question that has been answered in the FAQ please
point the person politely to the FAQ entry. If any additional
questions or comments come up please add them back into the FAQ.
Sooner or later google should find those pages if people search for
problems.

Cheers,

Michael