This is currently only very basic, on the top right of the notebook is
next to the "use", where you are, an "edit" button.
sage-cells are between {{{id=... and }}}
so, outside those cells you can add html code (<h2>TITLE</h2> or
$formulas$)

if there are some day multipurpose cells with formatting support this
will be easier

PS: if something goes wrong, the "revisions" tab has a history of your
last working version. .. hopefully ...