On 1/14/08, Marshall Hampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am facing a similar problem, and I am not sure how to handle it.  It
> would be nice to be able to create/destroy  accounts for a notebook on
> the command line.  Eventually I would like to provide sage servers for
> hundreds of students, and it has to be easier to administrate than it
> is currently.

You can create/destroy accounts on the command line, but you have
to be sure to stop the notebook server first at present.  We should change
this by moving all accounts into a sqlite database, so that one could
update them
in real time without having to change the notebook server.

> This semester I will be dealing with about 18 students, and I can
> muddle through OK.  This experience will probably generate a few
> administrative feature requests from me.

Excellent.

William