I just downloaded Sage 2.10 for windows (I am running Vista).  If I
load up the image, log in, and type "notebook", the following
displays:

Open Firefox to the address http://192.168.83.128
It may take up to about 10 seconds for the server to start.  Press
Refresh.
(Click here and press control-C twice to stop the notebook server

sh: cannot create notebook.log: Permission denied
echo: write error: Broken pipe

At this point, it puts me back at the command prompt.  I assume that
write permissions (though, possibly more) somewhere are preventing the
notebook server from running properly.  Is there another likely
culprit?  How should I fix this issue?

-Aaron