Dear William,

On Feb 22, 1:58 am, "William Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  If I rename it to tensor.sage (not sure if this is a good idea),
>
> Yes, that's a VERY GOOD idea.  It's really crazy to use a compiled
> spyx for the purposes of interfacing with the Singular interpreter
> via pexpect.

Sorry, using a compiled spyx was just, well, let's call it my personal
tradition.

Am i right that the loop must be re-written if it is .sage rather
than .spyx?
I think
   for i from 1<=i<=len(L[2]):
is only possible in .spyx, while in .sage it should be
   for i in range(1,len(L[2])+1)

@John, this would explain the new error message after renaming the
file.

However, i don't know why attaching the .spyx didn't work.

Yours
     Simon