On Mar 4, 1:30 am, "David Joyner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >  On Mar 4, 1:12 am, Marshall Hampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  > Isn't this the same problem as 2358?  Same source probably.
>
> >  > -M.Hampton
>
> >  Hi Marshall,
>
> >  it is either tightly related or the same issue. So far no one seems to
> >  have taken a serious stab at this [AFAIK].
>
> This issue is preventing me from fixing the doctest tutorial failures,
> unless I simply remove those examples altogether.

Nah, the same issue hits us in gfan's doctest, so it will be fixed in
this release. I have fixed roughly half of the failures in the various
tex files. Once we get back from dinner we will fix the issues we can
in a reasonable time and do rc1 [finally]. The bugfix 2.10.3 has
merged into a medium new features release, so the ten day release
cycle will be ok.

Cheers,

Michael