I have just installed SAGE on my MAC book, and it works fine there. But
I would like to use it from my desk PC (Windows XP). The PC has a bigger
display. I opened Firefox on the PC, entered the local IP address of the
MAC (192.168.1.103) and I get an acknowledgment from the Apache Web
server. Then I tried 192.168.1.103:8000, trying to connect with the SAGE
session running on my MAC. No luck. It times out.

I have tried variations like 192.168.1.103/localhost:8000 and several
other combinations, but no luck. The Apache response tells me something
is working; I just haven't managed to reach SAGE yet.