Hi,

I'm using Sage to doctest the code I've written for a new external
project that I started. Currently I have to put ">>> from table import
*" at the top of each of my doctest blocks. I don't want to have to
add and remove this line before each release especially as my code
base enlarges.

I'm requesting that the Sage frontend to Python's doctest framework be
made more intelligent when dealing with external files and projects.
For example, maybe if a file is outside the Sage code base, then the
frontend would add "from blah import *" to each doctest block
automatically where blah is the file name minus the filetype
identifier.

Timothy