On May 7, 4:06 pm, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dortmund.de> wrote:

Hi Robert,

> > I tried to build 3.0.1 on Open Suse 10.2 and received an error message

I poked around in your log file a little more and it seem to indicate
that you use OpenSuSE 10.1 and not 10.2. That is indicated by the gcc
version used and also the kernel. OpenSuSE 10.1 ships with a known
broken gcc release [as shown by the internal compiler error] and when
I checked now there doesn't seem to be an update for gcc 4.1.0 in
OpenSuSE 10.1.

There is little we can do about that, i.e. the likely solution of
building your own gcc 4.1.3 is probably not something you want to do.
We only have a 64 bit binary for OpenSuSE 10.3, so I am not sure which
binary to try. There is a fc8-x86 one might run, but I never tried.

<SNIP>

Cheers,

Michael