Looks interesting. However it does not translate the formula it just
embeds a picture of it.

With html(latex(sage-output) we get html code, right? And MSWord is
among other things also a html-editor capable of reading and writing
html. So if I could save the sage html code somehow then I could try
whether MSWord can read and display it...
Now I just tested that and of course... it does not work :-(

Roland