A document at
http://modular.math.washington.edu/home/goreckc/sage/logic/bu/%3Cpropcalc.py%3E
describes how to use a module for propositional calculus. This involves
importing propcalc, boolformula, and logicparser.

In SAGE 3.0.2, when I try importing any of these three, the response is
of the form "ImportError: No module named ...".  From the terminal
command line, doing "sage -i propcalc" gets the response "Unable to
download propcalc", with analogous results for boolformula and
logicparser.  I don't see any of the three in the lists of packages at
http://www.sagemath.org//packages.

If anyone could tell me whether SAGE currently has capabilities in
propositional calculus and, if so, how to use them, I would be most
grateful.

Best regards,
John

--
John P. Burkett
Department of Environmental and Natural Resource Economics

phone (401) 874-9195