I want to create a matrices set but I get the following error if I use
the Set command:
sage: setMat = Set(m)
TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call
last)

/home/cesarnda/<ipython console> in <module>()

/home/cesarnda/Sage/sage-3.0.2-debian32-intelx86-i686-Linux/local/lib/
python2.5/site-packages/sage/sets/set.py in Set(X)
     76
     77     if isinstance(X, Element):
---> 78         raise TypeError, "Element has no defined underlying
set"
     79     elif isinstance(X, (list, tuple, set, frozenset)):
     80         return Set_object_enumerated(frozenset(X))

TypeError: Element has no defined underlying set

and if I use the set command I get:
sage: setMat = set(m)
TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call
last)

/home/cesarnda/<ipython console> in <module>()

/home/cesarnda/free_module_element.pyx in
sage.modules.free_module_element.FreeModuleElement.__hash__ (sage/
modules/free_module_element.c:2570)()

TypeError: mutable vectors are unhasheable

How can I solve this problem?