On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Jason Grout
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Philippe Saade wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:11 AM, Philippe Saade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Hi all !
>>>
>>> Is there a simple way to plot a graph with more than 1 edge going from
>>> a given vertice to another, as in the konigsberg graph ?
>>> (http://www.jcu.edu/math/vignettes/bridges.htm)
>>>
>>> Thanks !
>>>
>>> Philippe
>>>

>> i think this closes my question...
>> http://groups.google.com/group/networkx-discuss/browse_thread/thread/2ba4186e904351f9
>

> Actually, this issue has come up in Sage before.  Here is the feature
> request: http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/3541
>
>  From that ticket, we find the following:
> http://wiki.wstein.org/2008/480a/theprojects?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=saunders.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

Thanks for pointing saunders' code to me !
I had to change a line of code to make it work with Sage 3.1.1 :

G = Graph(g, loops=True, multiedges=True)

instead of

G = Graph(g, loops=True, multiple_edges=True)

in the 6th cell.

Maybe i can give you back the .sws file ? (attaching to a mail ? is it
OK on devel/support list ?)

Philippe