On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 12:16 AM, William Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anything that is not explicitly documented in parametric_plot3d should
> just get passed on to show.
>
>  -- William

Ok ! I'll make my documentation compliant with that advice.

But i've noticed that it is sometimes not possible (in 3.1.1...). For example :

p = plot(exp,plot_points=3,plot_division=4)
p.show(marker='+',markeredgecolor='red')
TypeError: show() got an unexpected keyword argument 'marker'

If you have an advice on the "best practice"'s way to typeset this, i
am interested.

Philippe