Hi all,

this is a reminder that Sage Days 10 (SD10) is fast approaching! It is still
possible to register until October 3. See http://wiki.sagemath.org/days10,
where you can see the scientific program, with the titles and abstracts of the
invited and contributed talks.

After SD6 in Bristol last year, SD10 will be the 2nd Sage Days in Europe,
and a unique opportunity to discuss with the Sage developers.

Two extra special events are planned for SD10:

* on October 11, there will be a sage-combinat session:
    The purpose of the *-Combinat project is to provide an extensible
    toolbox for computer exploration in algebraic combinatorics, and
    foster code sharing between researchers in this area. We will present
    the history, features, and design of MuPAD-Combinat, and discuss the
    timeline, difficulties, but also great technical and community
    opportunities that arise from the ongoing port as Sage-Combinat.

* on October 14, Robert Bradshaw will give a plenary demonstration of Sage.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or any of the other organizers!

On behalf of the organizing committee,
Paul Zimmermann

PS: I take the opportunity to advertize a workshop on integer factoring that
will take place just before SD10 in Nancy: cado.gforge.inria.fr/workshop/.