On Sep 24, 3:20 pm, Alex Raichev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi William:
>
> The same thing happens to me on Mac OS X.  How do i fix this?
>
> Alex

Hi Alex,

I don't know how handy you are with patches and so on, but applying
the patch from #4180 followed by a "sage -b" would enable us to easily
see the pexpect logs. If you get the patch applied and so on do the
following:

export SAGE_PEXPECT_LOG=yes, then start sage from that console, do
some examples that break. Then check out $DOT_SAGE/pexpect_logs/ (that
is usually $HOME/.sage/pexpect_logs/) and send us the logs. That will
likely allow us to pinpoint what is going wrong.

If you do not want to or cannot do the patching just wait for 3.1.3
and it will have everything build in.

Cheers,

Michael