William Stein a écrit :

> If your hardware is pretty good (which the OP's hardware is), the
> problem is definitely the webserver and notebook interface.
> Running many sage sessions at once gets around this.

ok, if I understand correctly, running "many" servers (listening on
different ports) will make the job.

> Note -- if the notebook servers all operated on the same
> data (via a central database or files on the filesystem or something),
> then one could have the best of both worlds... I guess.
> But I doubt I'm putting another month of my life into the
> Sage notebook anytime in the near future.

Can you give me some hints? The notebook servers cannot share the datas?
May be we can have some support to develop something...

Yours
t.d.

begin:vcard
fn:Thierry Dumont
n:Dumont;Thierry
org;quoted-printable:CNRS - Universit=C3=A9 Lyon 1. / Villeurbanne France.;Institut Camille Jordan
adr:;;43 Bd du 11 Novembre;Villeurbanne Cedex;F;69621;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur de Recherche/Research Ingineer
tel;work:(33) 4 72 44 85 23
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~tdumont
version:2.1