On Oct 10, 3:48 pm, Jason Grout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<SNIP>

> Is there any chance this could be merged into 3.1.3 to get wider
> testing?  That is, if it's a purely optional framework.  Barring that,
> is there a chance we could get a single huge patch that consolidates all
> of this, or even just a single patch that contains the changes in the
> bundle?

Nope, I don't see this happening until I

 a) valgrind the new doctests
 b) build it on Cygwin, Solaris, Linux/Itanium and G4/G5 on OSX 10.4
and 10.5 and have all doctests pass

and the doctests pass. ghmm has taught me that just because it mostly
works and there is only a couple allegedly easy bugs to fix a patch
like that can still hold up a release for an extended amount of time
(2 weeks in 3.1.2 in my guesstimation). And those bugs in ghmm on
Itanium are still not fixed, but we did disable doctests globally in
those two files in order to make the doctests pass. 3.1.3 is supposed
to be out soon, i.e. before the SD 10 coding sprint, and I am not
willing to take the risk of pynac's integration bundle.

> Thanks,
>
> Jason

Cheers,

Michael