Hi Ursula,

This is not currently supported by Sage in an easy way.  Since you are
interested (and I am too now), I will file a ticket for an
enhancement, but I don't have time to work on it right away.

I can give you an example of how to do it in a crude way:

r.<x,y> = PolynomialRing(QQ,2)
fg = r.ideal([x^2-y,y^4-x]).groebner_fan()
from subprocess import *
gfan_processes = Popen(['gfan','_weightvector','-m'],stdin = PIPE,
stdout=PIPE, stderr=PIPE)
ans, err = gfan_processes.communicate(input = fg.gfan())
print ans

will return

{
(5,1),
(3,1),
(1,3)}

which I presume are the weight vectors corresponding to the three
reduced Groebner bases in this example.