Hi everyone, I'm having this problem finding the correct eigenvalues
of a matrix. I've tried the code with other problems and worked, but
It doesn't work with this one. The exercise is this one:

-Find the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of the matrix
A=(matrix[[-1,-1+i],[1,0]])

When I do this problem on a paper the result shows both lambdas as
lambda1=i and lambda2=-1-i; but when I try to do it in sage, it throws
me this: labmda1=-(sqrt(4i-3)-1)/2 and lambda2=(sqrt(4i-3)-1)/2.

I think it might be an equality in the results but i havent been able
to prove it.
If anybody can help me to find a way to solve this problem showing the
lambdas I get when doing it on paper in sage, I'd be thankfull

Thanks in advance,
Daniel