Dear Michael,

On Nov 26, 7:22 am, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dortmund.de> wrote:

> Is this reproducible for you every time?

For me, it is reproducible.

> It might be an issue inside Singular, a pexpect synchronization issue or just
> a plain old bug in
> Sage.

Looking at the error message, it looks like it is a bug in Singular.
If I repeat the loop, the Traceback contains the line
   TypeError: Singular error:
   // ** redefining zerlegt
So, it seems that Singular defines some name "zerlegt" without
properly killing it afterwards. This is not yet a bug, it is just not
nice.

Continuing:
  ? wrong range[2] in ideal/module(1)
   ? error occurred in triang.lib::Erw_ggt_oT line 509: `parameter
poly f; parameter  poly g; parameter  int v; parameter  ideal T;  `
   ? wrong type declaration. type 'help poly;'

That error message means that the arguments of the function Erw_ggt_oT
are not properly defined. However, the problem seems to be on the side
of Singular and not of Sage, because the Traceback ends with:
     ? leaving triang.lib::Erw_ggt_oT
   ? `f` is undefined
   ? error occurred in triang.lib::Erw_ggt_oT line 511: `    poly p1 =
f;`
   ? expected poly-expression. type 'help poly;'
   ? leaving triang.lib::Erw_ggt_oT
   skipping text from `;` error at token `)`
   ? leaving triang.lib::invertieren_oT
   ? leaving triang.lib::normieren_oT
   ? leaving triang.lib::Erw_ggt_oT
   ? leaving triang.lib::invertieren_oT
   ? leaving triang.lib::invertieren
   ? leaving triang.lib::triangLbas
   ? leaving triang.lib::triangLfak

triangLfak is the function that was called by Sage. All previous lines
seem to happen inside the Singular library triang.lib, and it seems
that at one point things went wrong.

Shall one open a ticket then?

Cheers,
     Simon