Hello!
I have installed SAGE from source files (sage-3.2.tar). Everything
works ok!
Then, I issued

sage -upgrade

and I have this screen (after upgrade to 3.2.1):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/sage-3.2$ ./sage
| Sage Version 3.2.1, Release Date: 2008-12-01                       |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |

WARNING!  This Sage install was built on a machine that supports
instructions that are not available on this computer.  Sage will
likely fail with ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION errors! The following processor
flags were on the build machine but are not on this computer:

ssse3 pge clflush sep vme tsc vmx xtpr nx constant_tsc pat monitor lm
msr fpu fxsr tm pae acpi cx8 mce de mca pse est ht apic lahf_lm tm2 ss
ds_cpl pbe cx16 pse36 mtrr dts

Email http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support for help.
sage:

Any help?

I am using Slackware 12.0.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/sage-3.2$ uname -a
Linux computer 2.6.21.5-smp #2 SMP Tue Jun 19 14:58:11 CDT 2007 i686
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T8300  @ 2.40GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Thanks!