On Dec 5, 1:13 pm, "David Joyner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you Michael!

np

> It turns out I had to copy all the tck/tk header files over using
> sudo cp /usr/include/tcl8.5/*.h /usr/include/

For the record: This is a *very, very bad* idea to do so since in the
future there are numerous ways how this can and will bite you in the
ass. The proper way would be to set LDFLAGS, but that also can have
numerous consequences and is not something we want to do in a generic
way.

<SNIP>

Cheers,

Michael