Dear sage-support, after running sage -upgrade I am receiving the
message below when I start sage. I am neither the 'owner' nor the only
user of the linux box and am having difficulty getting changes to be
implemented on the linux box. Could you please advise me? Thank you
and regards. Robert

WARNING!  This Sage install was built on a machine that supports
instructions that are not available on this computer.  Sage will
likely fail with ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION errors! The following processor
flags were on the build machine but are not on this computer:

pebs ssse3 pge clflush sep syscall vme tsc vmx xtpr nx constant_tsc
pat bts lm msr fpu fxsr tm pae arch_perfmon acpi cx8 mce de mca pse
rep_good ht apic dca monitor lahf_lm tm2 ss ds_cpl pbe cx16 pse36 mtrr
dts

Email http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support for help.