I'm preparing an arXiv submission that will include an appendix of Sage
code along with a separate .sage file with the code. Working with Sage I
have come to assume that all code not doctested is broken, so I'd like
to include doctests. I've written up my docstrings, but when I run "sage
-t foo.sage", the doctests don't work -- they complain about the
functions not being defined.

The doctesting mechanism seems to assume that you're only testing code
that is available via "from sage import *". Is there a way to run
doctests on an arbitrary file of Sage code?

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-----  KAIST Department of Mathematical Sciences