> >> With Safari on an Intel iMac, Sage 3.3.alpha1, in the notebook: the
> >> delete and archive buttons don't seem to do anything.  From the page
> >> of deleted worksheets, the empty trash button doesn't seem to do
> >> anything.

I can reproduce both of these behaviors (on a PPC OSX.4 PowerBook) for
3.3.alpha0 as well.  Not sure how long this has been going on, but
this must be fairly recent because some of the things in my trash are
not more than a month or two old.

> >> With Firefox on this computer, I can empty the trash, but I still

Heart be still - I have actually been able to empty the trash for the
first time!  Maybe I just need to use FF3 for everything.

> >> don't seem to be able to delete or archive worksheets.

Unfortunately, this behavior does persist.  FWIW, on the Trash page
the Archive and Undelete buttons don't seem to work either, so it is
probably a button thing in general.

- kcrisman