Hi,

Cutting and pasting commands from the Reference:

http://sagemath.org/doc/ref/node47.html

gives me:

=======================================
>> sage
| Sage Version 3.2.2, Release Date: 2008-12-18                       |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
sage: graphs_query = GraphDatabase()
sage: L = graphs_query.get_list(num_vertices=7, diameter=5)
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call
last)

/home/davidp/math/sandpile/sage/sage-sandpile1.2/<ipython console> in
<module>()

AttributeError: 'GraphDatabase' object has no attribute 'get_list'
sage:
I have also tried cutting and pasting code from the online
documentation for GenericGraphQuery and similar functions, also
getting errors.

I am running sage under Fedora.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  (I have a thesis student
who would like to use these functions.)

Thanks,
Dave