On Feb 5, 12:26 pm, mrotsliah <mrotsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The machine is a server, and I am now the one that takes care of it.
> I kind of just got handed the job.  A few users wanted an updated
> version of Sage for research purposes.

Out of curiosity a followup: Which Sage release are you running since
Sage has not been buildable with gccs prior to gcc 3.4 since FLINT was
merged. This curiosity is mostly rooted in the fact that we are seeing
more and more people who tend not to be active on the mailing list or
via other communication channels run quite old Sage releases and given
the current development pace I would not want to run anything pre Sage
3.2 in production since numerous issues have been fixed and even more
numerous improvements have since been merged.

Cheers,

Michael