Hello,

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 at 06:27AM -0800, NoSyu wrote:
> Hello~
>
> I test the sage on the sage Notebook homepage.
>
> http://www.sagenb.org
>
> So I wrote the code and comments and published it.
>
> http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/209/
>
> I'm Korean and I want to show my code to my friends. So I wrote the
> comments in Korean. Sage support UTF-8, So I can see the comments.
>
> But there is one problem. Web browser's default encoding is EUC-KR not
> UTF-8. In EUC-KR encoding, I can't read the comments cause it's
> broken. So everytime my friends change the encoding manually. Does any
> other solution about this problems?

I suspect that this is a browser problem, and not something that can be
fixed in the Sage notebook. I'm using Firefox, and it seems to
automatically switch encodings for me; when I visit
http://www.kaist.ac.kr/, it's in euc-kr and I can read everything. When
I visit http://www.google.co.kr/, it's UTF-8 and Firefox automatically
detects this and switches.

Since you are Korean, I am guessing that you are using Internet
Explorer. Try using Firefox and see if that helps:
http://www.mozilla.or.kr/ko/

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <dr...@kaist.edu>