On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 at 08:55PM -0800, Sony wrote:
> It did not worked.  I am getting the following in the console.
[...]
> Package sagetex Warning: There were undefined Sage formulas and/or
> plots.
> Run Sage on example1.sage, and then run LaTeX on example1.tex again.

You have to follow the advice given in the output: run Sage on
example1.sage, and then run LaTeX again.

The file example1.sage is generated when you run LaTeX on example1.tex.
When you do "sage example1.sage", that will generate yet another file,
example1.sout, which LaTeX will use if you compile your document again.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <dr...@kaist.edu>
-----  KAIST Department of Mathematical Sciences