John,

Super!  Thanks for the information.  Yes, maybe I should add something
to the FAQ.  Spring break is in a week.  ;-)

The JMOL applet for the 3D plots is really powerful.  Jason Grout and
I have been passing worksheets back and forth for the multivariate
calculus courses we are teaching and they are *really* enhancing my
course.  They should all migrate to the Interact/Calculus section of
the wiki when we get a chance.

But Java is a pain to get working.  Right up there with the Flash
plugin.  Its always the proprietary bits. ;-)

Rob