I have problems runing sage in a chroot jail.

Sage version: 3.3

I followed what is written in  http://www.sagemath.fr/doc/inst/node10.html

After installing the chroot I copied all the sage tree from a former
installation, outside the chroot (may be the problem is here ?)

Everything thing in the chroot copied Sage belongs to root: chmod og-w
-R sage-3.3/ (in the chroot tree).

Then if *as root* I do:

 dchroot -c lenny -d /sage-3.3/sage
evrything seems ok. A sage prompt appears after some time.

Now, I have a user "sage".

as user sage I do:
dchroot -c lenny -d /sage-3.3/sage

and I get a lot of messages:

| Sage Version 3.3, Release Date: 2009-02-21                         |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
ERROR: An unexpected error occurred while tokenizing input
The following traceback may be corrupted or invalid
The error message is: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (67, 0))

ERROR: An unexpected error occurred while tokenizing input
The following traceback may be corrupted or invalid
The error message is: ('EOF in multi-line statement', (58, 0))

RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)

/sage-3.3/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/IPython/ipmaker.pyc in
force_import(modname)
     64         reload(sys.modules[modname])
     65     else:
---> 66         __import__(modname)
     67
     68
and so on....

Can you help me ?

Yours
t.d.

-------------
French universities are on a permanent strike!
Have a look at the International Call:
http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/appel
-------------

begin:vcard
fn:Thierry Dumont
n:Dumont;Thierry
org;quoted-printable:CNRS - Universit=C3=A9 Lyon 1. / Villeurbanne France.;Institut Camille Jordan
adr:;;43 Bd du 11 Novembre;Villeurbanne Cedex;F;69621;France
email;internet:tdum...@math.univ-lyon1.fr
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur de Recherche/Research Ingineer
tel;work:(33) 4 72 44 85 23
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~tdumont
version:2.1