Dear all,

When I re-name my sage directory on Mac OS 10.4.11, it usually re-
codes the install path and works without any further complaints.
However, since version 3.3 I noticed the following warning:

| Sage Version 3.3, Release Date: 2009-02-21                         |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
The SAGE install tree may have moved.
Regenerating Python.pyo and .pyc files that hardcode the install PATH
(please wait at
most a few minutes)...
Do not interrupt this.
Warning: something went wrong updating the easy-install.pth file.

Despite the warning, it seems to work alright. Do I need to worry
about it?

Cheers,
Stan