Hello, I installed today new sage with jsmath bitmap font. These fonts
did not work, I had to put the bitmap fonts from old installation to /
opt/sage-3.4-linux-Debian_GNU_Linux_5.0_lenny-i686-Linux/data/extcode/
javascript/jsmath manually.

>From this reason I report this problem (maybe a bug).

R question: there are two directories with jsmath.js file: data/
extcode/javascript and local/notebook/javascript. Why? How to find
out, which one is used in notebook.

And another question: How to find out which solve command is used to
solve equations? From reading the files calculus.py I found that solve
command allows explicit_solutions option, but solve? and solve?? point
to /opt/sage/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sage/calculus/
equations.py
 which do not contain anything about this option. However
explicit_solutions works also in notebook.

Thanks
Robert Marik