On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 at 11:00PM -0700, Kwankyu wrote:
> If I write in Korean and save in the TinyMCE editor in the Sage
> Notebook, it appears fine. But if I "open" the cell to change the
> content, then the Korean characters are all gone and strange
> characters are shown instead. Perhaps an encoding problem. I was not
> sure where to ask about this problem. Should I ask to the TinyMCE
> site?

I can confirm this. If I type "안녕하세요!" (Hello!), save, and edit, I
get "안녕하세요!"

If I save that, it gets displayed the same way, and then if I edit
again, I get

안녕하세요!

(See https://sagenb.kaist.ac.kr:8066/home/pub/4 to see this in the
notebook.)

My (wild and uneducated) guess is that this is related to some sort of
escaping issue, in the same spirit as #4851.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <dr...@kaist.edu>
-----  KAIST Department of Mathematical Sciences