Check out this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support/browse_thread/thread/b6d99cac522a3cd9/6b99c90b85b68d80?lnk=gst&q=stan+server#6b99c90b85b68d80

In brief, William's instructions worked for me:

"
sage: notebook(address="ipaddress",port=8100,secure=True)

then from another computer on your network try to visit the web page

   https://ipaddress:8100

That's pretty much it, except for making accounts. To create accounts
you could temporarily do

  sage: notebook(address="ipaddress",port=8100,secure=True, accounts=True)

let people make accounts, then do

  sage: notebook(address="ipaddress",port=8100,secure=True,accounts=False)

so no new accounts can be created. "

I used it on our intranet, where I replaced "ipaddress" by the network
name of my computer. It works great.

Stan