Hi all,

I am legally blind, legally deaf, some limited finger mobility, and
some learning disabilities too (all from Rubella). I enjoy mathematics
and programming but due to my limited income Mathematica is just out
of my reach even for the Home edition. A friend told me about SAGE.
Cool!
However after spending several days with SAGE, I found the GUI front
end to be less then friendly for my needs. I can type but not for long
periods and my brain/fingers will screw up spelling a lot. The semi-
auto complete is ok, but not rich/smart enough for me. I loved the
point-click palettes of Mathematica but I understand thats not an
option for SAGE. sigh.

What I really need is a keyword/function/command browser thats a part
of each worksheet so I can just point and click symbols and numbers
etc. I understand the front end is mostly Javascript; so perhaps, some
kind soul would work with me to create a GUI I and other disabled
folks might  find more useful. I have not funds to pay but am good at
testing and graphics design (am slow but talented). Sometimes
Innovation can come from necessity of accessibility. ;-) Everyone
benefits! OR, If the javascript front end is fully documented
somewhere, tell where so I can try to create my own. Often, I have to
make my own lever to move a world ;-) The last option, since am on an
intel MacMini, how can I talk interactively to terminal to send SAGE
code and get back SAGE responses, so is that documented well too??
Then I can create a GuI made from anything else.

Thanks for hearing me out. Keep up the work on SAGE!
Andrew