Timothy Clemans a écrit :
> ./devel/sage-main/sage/server/notebook/avatars.py

Ok thank you...

> Usually one clones the main branch "sage --clone nameofclone"
> sage -br takes your changes live

I do not really understand this. I apologize, but is there a link to
some place where it is explained?
Do tou mean:
sage --clone nameofclone    => creates a copy
the we make changes in nameofclone
and sage -br  tranfers the changes in the main branch ?

Yours
t.

-------------
French universities are on a permanent strike!
Have a look at the International Call:
http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/appel
-------------

begin:vcard
fn:Thierry Dumont
n:Dumont;Thierry
org;quoted-printable:CNRS - Universit=C3=A9 Lyon 1. / Villeurbanne France.;Institut Camille Jordan
adr:;;43 Bd du 11 Novembre;Villeurbanne Cedex;F;69621;France
email;internet:tdum...@math.univ-lyon1.fr
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur de Recherche/Research Ingineer
tel;work:(33) 4 72 44 85 23
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~tdumont
version:2.1