I did click in the print icon in the middle of the worksheet, and then
firefox opened a page where everything looks fine.

But when I try to print this latter one -from the firefox menu- either
to a file or directly the plots don't show.

I use ubuntu64 hardy heron.  I ran the notebook with
sage -notebook -directory="/home/soto/Dropbox/sagestuff"

The problem also happens if I run sage online, so probably the problem
is in firefox, not in sage.  Is there a way to know?

I don't have this problem in my desktop (ubuntu32 intrepid running the
program in the normal mode).

This is a mystery to me.

Thanks.
-Adrian.