Since the other person has not gotten around to answering you I gave
it a spin on my x86_64 that seems to be hours old as well. There are
failures but it is not easy to tell if these are significant or not.
However, I always figure any and all failures are a bad thing.

The following tests failed:

        sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/calculus/calculus.py"
        sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/calculus/equations.py"
        sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/functions/piecewise.py"
        sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/matrix/matrix_symbolic_dense.pyx"
        sage -t  "devel/sage/sage/misc/trace.py"
Total time for all tests: 4660.1 seconds