hallo
I just installed sage today and probably the problem I have at the
moment is a typical beginner problem, but unfortunately the tutorial
was not helpful concerning this points.
I am very in favor for sage, especially because it is written in
python but I think I need a somehow better (more details) tutorial.
Can anybody link me to another one (I read the tutorial provided on
the sage webpage)?
I define a equation which I would like to integrate... I simplified
the equation to reduce the possible errors

if I use
rho = 0.0058/((r/2.4)*(1+(r/2.4))^2)
integral(rho,r,0,100000)

this does not work because for r=0 rho is not defined. But anyway I
want to integrate over the complete radius. What do I have to do?
I can avoid the problem by using

integral(rho,r,0.000001,100000)
this gives:
0.01392*(10.6953303525 - (125003*log(500012) - 125003*log(100000) - 3)/
125003)
how is it possible to force sage to give me one value and not this
helpless term above?
thanks
regards
florian