On Apr 20, 3:46 pm, meanerelk <meaner...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> Here is clisp's build.log and error.log:
>
> http://www.sendspace.com/file/fct6vuhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/gnroy3
>
> The only error is:
>
> "sspvw_sigsegv.d:94: error: too few arguments to function
> ‘sigsegv_leave_handler’"
>
> I have libsigsegv 2.6-1 installed.
>
> A bit of googling shows that sigsgv_leave_handler has changed in 2.6
> http://www.mail-archive.com/info-...@gnu.org/msg00565.html
>
> However, it has been out for months, so I am surprised no one else
> seems to have had this problem.

Well, clisp is quite buggy to say the least. We tell clisp at
configure time to not use libsigsev, but apparently it is still picked
up. Sage 3.4.1 out in hours updates clisp to the 2.47 release which
AFAIK fixes that specific problem, i.e. it does not bomb out with that
version of libsigsev present, but still uses it.

> If this is a new problem, I can try to submit a patch in a few days.
> (too busy right now)

Don't worry about it, we are dumping clisp in Sage 4.0 and will be
using ecl instead.

Cheers,

Michael