Hi, first I want to thank you for your fast help and appropriate answering to
my e-mail, I am sending this to tell you what finally happen with my
sage-vmware upgrade.

   a) I tried to install again sage-3.4 making the changes to memsize in
sage_vmx.vmx but this did not work at all,

       the behavior was the same that the previous one.

   b) I tried with the other available build download sage-3.2.3, changing also
the memsize as you suggest, and I have now the sage again at work. So I am
pretty much happy than last saturday, and this would be my solution meanwhile I
upgrade my laptop, but ...

   c) What now concerns me is that I was reading another e-mail of someone with
as much as 3GB of ram who could not put vmware sage-3.4 to work, showing the
same behavior I have reported previously. Perhaps as William suggest that
vmware build is broken.

Finally, I just want to thank you again,

Jorge