dpvc wrote:
> It looks like this notebook no longer uses jsMath to render the result
> of var('n m'), so I can't reproduce the problem you describe.  I do
> know that jsMath was used earlier when we were looking at the IE font
> issue.  Did this change as a result of the Sage update that you did,
> or is it something you changed in the notebook itself?  In any case, I
> can't really diagnose the problem as it stands.

My guess is that he originally evaluated that cell while the "Typeset"
box at the top of the worksheet was checked.  That would produce a
jsmath version of the output.  Then later, when the box was unchecked,
he evaluated the cell again, which replaced the jsmath version with a
non-jsmath version of output.

I've posted a worksheet containing what I *think* was the original problem:

http://sagenb.org/home/pub/478/

Thanks,

Jason