In order to plot zeta for real input, I have to do the following:
def Zeta(x):
    return RR(zeta(x))
plot(Zeta,2,20)

This is because
sage: zeta(2)
1.64493406684823
sage: type(zeta(2))
<type 'sage.rings.complex_number.ComplexNumber'>

which seems odd to me that pure real complex number won't coerce to
the real field, or to float (which is what plot wants).

Also annoying but less odd is that the error handling in plot doesn't
deal well with

plot(Zeta,1,20)

presumably because PariError is not one of the error types excepted at
e.g. asymptotes.

I guess the point of this is asking whether there is something obvious
I am missing here, and if not, whether this is a bug or just something
I have to deal with.  Not that the real plot of zeta is so exciting to
look at!

Thanks!
- kcrisman